Mid Week Muse: Holiday Gift Guide 2014 FOR HIM


~ Happy Wednesday Lovies ~
Long time no see!!  I would like to apologize for my absence. I had thought I would be raring and ready to go again for Moda Monday, but the long weekend killed me.  Not only was it nice to cut the "umbilical cord" with the computer, but I spent the majority of the weekend at my best friends wedding, and taking photos of my outfit just wasn't a priority.  She was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen and I didn't want to miss a second of it; so..."No soup for you!"  JK! There are a few pics on my Instagram account. But then I got home Sunday night and just wanted to re-group, spend time laying on the couch with my family, and do laundry.

BUT...I'm back and have an awesome new Gift Guide for you!  Today is for the men in your life.  There's a little something for everyone; toasty sweaters, outdoorsy vests, modern watches & awesome stocking stuffers.  Check them all out below and be sure to link-up! XOXO


Christmas Gift Guide 2014






Gift Guide for Men



1) Jord Wood Watch 746 Series Blackb // 2) Simms Fishing Patch Trucker Cap // 3) Mr. Gray Camo Dot Socks // 4) The Art of Shaving Carry-On Kit // 5) Beats by Dre Powerbeats Wireless // 6) Smartwool Kiva Ridge Half Zip Sweater // 7) Jack Spade Waxwear Computer Brief Case  // 8) Patagonia Hybrid Down Vest


_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Now...Last week's most viewed "Muse" post was Katie from The Macarthurs Lately! Even though she's a Noles fan ;-) she is still adorable while rocking that garnett & gold!




Alright girls...now go link-up below & thank you for being a friend! ;-)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~

Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


Pampers & Pearls


Okay Lovies...have a great Hump Day and I'll see you back here tomorrow for Thrifty Thursday where I'll be introducing you to an amazing new cheap & chic accessories store!
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion


Labels: , , , , , ,