Mid Week Muse: Metallic Superga


~ Happy Hump Day Happy Peeps ~

It's already Wednesday, which is great, but I'm definitely ready for it to be Friday. This time change/it getting dark at at 6pm is killing me AND my son has officially decided to make 6:20am (1 hour earlier than usual) his new wake up time.  KILL ME!  

Anyways, and as always, the thing that keeps me chugging through the week is writing this blog and coming up/discovering fun new items for all you lovies.  And this week I am musing over Superga's metallic gold sneakers.  I remember my mother wearing Superga 15 years ago, before the were "cool", so I've always had a special place in my heart for them.  But, the other day while scanning through Instagram (thank you People Style Watch Mag) I discovered that they had gold metallic sneakers and almost fainted.  I felt like the pelicans from Finding Nemo...mine, mine, mine, mine.  


So in honor of this week's muse, here is my dream style board (and potential Fall mommy uniform) for my metallic Superga's.

Metallic Superga


Hat // Poncho // Scarf // Jeans // SHOES



Oh...and there's even a few savvy shopper alerts!! Okay, now that I'm drooling...AGAIN...it's your turn!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________


I've been slacking on picking a favorite post from the previous week.  In all honesty it's always just too hard to pick a favorite because I love all of you for linking up.  So I've decided that instead I am going to feature the blogger who got the most hits from the previous week! And last week's most clicked on look was...Monica from Jersey Girl, Texan Heart.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~

Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


Pampers & Pearls


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // Let It Be Beautiful // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Two Stylish Kays // Cappuccino and Fashion







Labels: , ,