Mid Week Muse: I Leave Happy


~ Happy Hump Day ~

Today I am really excited to share with you some Halloween decorations that I am "musing" over.  Yes, they are super cute BUT I love them the most because they were all ONE DOLLAR! Yes, $1! Everything you see in the below pics costs $1 each. This means that you could decorate your entire dining room/house (like I did) for less than $40.  I'm sure you're probably begging to know how this is possible right!? Well, I got it all from the Dollar Tree. Now, I personally would never have thought to shop for Holiday items at the Dollar Tree; however believe me when I say that I am now totally hooked.  They have table settings, a full selection of candy, wall art, and all the spooky accouterments you could need.  I plan on getting ALL of my future Holiday decs from Dollar Tree; now I know why their website is called ileavehappy.com











And as you can tell from the pics, the one thing(s) I'm missing are some good place-settings...and you can bet your sweet behind that I'm going to the Dollar Tree to get them. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Okay y'all...it's your turn to show us your muse for the week!

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~
Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag me on IG:
@pamperspearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Tweet your post and give me a holler (I'll like & re-tweet):

@Pampers_Pearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
@ Pampers & Pearls


Pampers & Pearls
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...

Linking up with:
Because Shanna Said So






Labels: , , , , ,