Mid Week Muse: Fall Colorblock


~ Happy Wicked Wednesday ~

We are only two more days away from Halloween! EEK! Who's excited!? Today's Halloween Fun fact: 40.1% of people surveyed plan to wear a Halloween costume and 33% will throw or attend a party.  So...are you wearing a costume, and if so what will you be? My Answer: No, I will not be wearing a costume. Here in Jacksonville, Halloween always rivals FLA/GA and we will be spending Friday night at a Tailgate Party.  So in all reality I will be dressing up as a Gator Fan which is pretty scary!!! ;-)  And second...are you throwing or attending a party!? My answer: We will be attending one.

Now on to the fashion!  This week I am musing over this amazing tunic from Sweettart Clothing.  Not only is it so soft (feels like I'm wearing my pajamas) but it is literally the most versatile thing I've bought in a long time. It can be worn with black or beige/brown, dressed up or down, etc...  I can wear it with so many different things; but for today I have styled it my two favorite ways for Fall.  The first way is low-key and casual; great for work, travel, or weekend errands.  The second look is a little more sassy; perfect for drinks after work, dinner with your man, or a GNO!


Necklace // Purse // Leggings // Boots


Necklace // Leggings // Clutch // Boots

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright y'all...it's your turn!

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~

Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


Pampers & Pearls


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // Let It Be Beautiful // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Two Stylish Kays // Cappuccino and Fashion






Labels: , , , , ,