Mid Week Muse: Treasure & Bond


~ Hello Lovies ~
Welcome to another edition of Mid Week Muse.  This one is a little different and bittersweet.  My partner in crime Annie, over at Ann Elliott Blog, has decided step away from blogging for now to focus her attention on other things.  I am sad to see her go but wish her the very best in everything.  With that being said I will be hosting "Mid Week Muse" all by my lonesome for the time being BUT I'm thinking this might call for guest hosts!! What would y'all think about that?  Anyways, with Annie leaving this week we I put the "favorite fashion muse" on hold. However, fear not, one of you amazing fashionistas will be spot-lighted next week once I get my head back on straight.  

Okay...now on to the fun stuff.  My Muse; Treasure & Bond! Treasure & Bond is Nordstrom's very first private label, give-back brand.  They were just launched online (and in select stores) this past Monday and I was able to get my hands on a press kit of their stuff.  It's amazing!!! 
Above are my three favorite pieces (click directly on the picture for info); wear all three of them together for THE perfect Fall look.  I love this new line because it features newer, more modified favorites at a fairly decent price. And you know me, I'm a complete sucker for anything with the word "boyfriend" in front of it.  Below you can find a plethora of other amazing pieces. 
"Nordstrom has always been committed to offering the latest in fashion and trends and also looking for opportunities to give back to the communities [they] serve."  I have always been a huge fan of Nordy's and shop there whenever possible; praise Jesus there is one opening here in October!  Treasure & Bond was created in the spirit of looking great and giving back, and five percent of all net profits will support nonprofit organizations that help empower women and girls.  How cool is that!?  Starting right now and going until December 2014 the beneficiary will be Girls Inc., "an organization that's empowering girls in the U.S. and Canada to be string, smart and bold. So what are you waiting for lovies...start clicking on the links above and shop, shop, shop!


________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay y'all...it's your turn to show us your muse for the week!

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~
Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag me on IG:
@pamperspearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Tweet your post and give me a holler (I'll like & re-tweet):
@Pampers_Pearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
@ Pampers & Pearls


Pampers & Pearls
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...



Linking up with:




Labels: , , ,