A Partial Mid Week Muse


~ Hello Lovies ~
I'm going to make this short & sweet...because I've only got about 15 mins before I'll have to hit the bathroom again.  All day today I have had the worst stomach bug! I won't be too graphic but suffice it to say that I'm relieved my husband wasnt home today.  

With all that being said I am going to post-pone my "muse" until tomorrow.  I'm really excited about this week's muse, KTBee Jewelry, and I want to make sure I do the designer & jewelry justice by dedicating the appropriate amount of time on the photo editing and descriptions.  I think you guys are going to LOVE her stuff AND I'll also being doing a giveaway of one of her precious necklaces!  So...I ask you to please check back tomorrow.  

Until then, you can see my favorite muse from last week below AND link-up at the bottom.  Have a great day, and here's hoping you spend less time in the bathroom than me!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Congrats to Blaire from Peaches in a Pod for being selected as our favorite muse from last week!

Blaire's look is perfect for summer here; crisp, clean, bright & fresh.  I love how Blaire keeps it casual with the basic tank, shorts, & sandals look, but adds that perfect pop of chic glamour with her GiGi New York Clutch. I also love the color combination of white, blue & coral. Congrats, Blaire!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay y'all...it's your turn to show us your muse for the week!

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~
Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag me on IG:
@pamperspearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Tweet your post and give me a holler (I'll like & re-tweet):
@Pampers_Pearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
@ Pampers & Pearls


Pampers & Pearls
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...




Labels: